Easy Black Bean Chili
• 1 pounds lean ground beef
• 1 large yellow onion, chopped (about 3 cups)
• 1 green pepper, chopped – whatever color you’ve got
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic (I use jarred)
• 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained (I use fire roasted)
• 1 to 1and-1/2 cups beef broth
• 1 tablespoons chili powder
• 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
• ½ tablespoon paprika
• Salt and Pepper to taste
Brown ground beef in large stockpot along with onion and pepper. Once cooked through, drain any grease.
Add rest of ingredients Simmer and serve!
My kids ate theirs with some crumbled tortilla chips on top and shredded cheese.